Monday, July 18, 2016

Little Earthquakes in the Studio - Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/light-seeker-white-tulips

Light Seeker Tulips by Nancy Medina

.
.
There have been more big changes in Flower Mound Studio this week, things are shaking up and getting stirred about. I shared last week in my newsletter to you that the hubby has given his notice at his old job to begin work for a new boss ~ me! But there is a bit more news.

Beginning in 2017, I will be teaching only a few in-person workshops. I will continue to teach my European workshops (they have gelato, after all!) but here in the US, I will only be teaching at a few locations. The response to my new online class, Painting Brilliant Colors, has been absolutely overwhelming, with registrations pouring in from around the world. This has also given me the ability to travel less, while at the same time continue to teach and share all that I know with you, which is a dream come true. I'll be dedicating a great deal of time to making my e-course the best possible experience for you.

Click here to learn more


Class registration for Painting Brilliant Colors closes on July 20, so don't delay, I've put a reserved sign on an easel for you, and your superpower color cape is being monogrammed with your initials as we speak!


http://paintingbrilliantcolors.com

Your new color adventure awaits!


No comments:

Post a Comment