Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Bananas and Strawberry" by Sandy Bradford


"Bananas and Strawberry"
8" x 10" Oil on Canvas Panel
$65 USD (Unframed)
Free Shipping


Okay, I wasn't very original with the title of this one, I agree. But when you consider all of the cliches that went through my head (that I rejected!!!), then you may appreciate the lack of a cutesy title...(Going Bananas, Just Bananas, Bananas and Friend...).

At any rate, I hope that you enjoy this 8" x 10" oil painting, inspired by the almost flawless banana bunch that I discovered at a local grocery. And yes, the strawberry looks a little large, but believe it or not, it is true to life. It must be a good month for mammoth-sized strawberries. For purchasing information, and to view my gallery, please visit my artist's blog. http://www.artbysandybradford.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment