Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Okay, Everyone Listen Up" by Sandy Bradford

"Okay, Everyone Listen Up"

8" x 8" Oil on Stretched Canvas

$75 USD

Clementines are so delicious. I bought a bag of them last weekend, and decided to set a few up in a still life. I chose the blue linen because I really liked the way the bright orange and vibrant blue played off one another. When I added the green folded linen and placed one clementine on top, the arrangement began to look as though a coach were talking to his team saying, "Okay, Everyone Listen Up".

This oil painting is on stretched canvas using 1 1/2" stretcher bars, suitable for hanging with or without a frame. As always, I welcome comments and questions.


Please visit with me at:


http://artbysandybradford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment