Friday, May 6, 2011

"She Looks So Different" by Sandy Bradford

"She Looks So Different!"


6" x 6" Oil on Stretched Canvas



Good morning, all!

I am feeling in a much stronger, happier state of mind as the local community is beginning to heal. I think that my own "survivor's guilt" is under control, although sadness still permeates the air, throughout this Alabama area. Thanks again to all of you who are providing help, hope, and prayer for the thousands of tornado victims.

Last night I thought that I would again attempt a simple painting, and proceeded to set up my little green apples...couldn't resist adding a splash of red, as well. (Note to grocer: thank you for having such a wide variety of beautiful apples in stock!)

I got pretty loose with this oil painting, but enjoyed the freedom of painting outside my usual box.

Thanks for listening, and please visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment