Saturday, August 27, 2011

By The Bushel by Pam Holnback

By the Bushel  
100 Garden and Floral Oil Paintings, 85/100
6" x 6"  Oil
$75.00 + $10. s/h  click here to bid

"END OF SUMMER" SALE!  All paintings purchased in the month of August will be marked down.  My 8" x 10" oils will be on sale for $100.00.  My 6" x 6" and 6" x 8" daily paintings will be on sale for $75.00.  All other sizes are marked down as well.  Please email if you are interested in a painting posted in the past and I will change the paypal button just for you!

I just ran into Walmart.  When I was walking out the door I noticed the most wonderful smell.  Right on the front walkway, chiles from Hatch, New Mexico were being roasted.  They were selling them by the bushel.  Boxes and boxes of them were stacked up near the roaster.  I wish I'd had my camera or phone.  You gotta love living in the west!

Please visit my blog at: http://pamholnback.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment