Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two Oranges, Original Still Life Painting by Paula Peacock


While painting, I learned rather quickly that the peeled orange rinds in my still life set up start to droop and lose their shape almost right away. Especially under the hot light I had focused on it. I either had to paint very fast (which I can't) or peel more oranges. Though the title is Two Oranges, the reality is it took about 5 oranges by the time I finished.
This original oil painting on canvas titled,'Two Oranges', measures 9" x 12" and is enhanced beautifully by a wide, dark cherry wood frame.
To purchase this painting please contact Paula at
paulapeacock@rocketmail.com
To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com
Visit my blog at PaulaPeacockArt.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment