Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Go To Okabashi"

6"H x 6"W Original Oil  on Raymar Panel
$65.00 Unframed/$80.00 Framed in Plain Black Wood Frame


Unframed/Framed

                       My Blog                                     My Website
These black rubber sandals are my "go to" shoes all year long.  I have had them for about 3 years and they are so comfortable that I wear them all summer.  In the cold weather I remove my "outdoor" shoes when I come home, and my socks and put my Okabashi on.  Here they are modeled with my pajama bottoms..it is Sunday after all! :) 
This is the Daily Paintworks Challenge for this week.
About the Okasbashi company.  I copied this from their website " Our factory was built on 300 acres of land in Buford, GA – a hub for shoe manufacturing in the early 1900’s. The company adopted the name “Okabashi”, inspired by the Japanese principles of reflexology-based design."

No comments:

Post a Comment