Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "The Seeds Of Life"

12"H x 6"W Original Oil on Stretched canvas
Unframed and ready to Hang, sides painted, no staples.
$97.00



   My Blog                                            My Website

This my early entry for Paint Party Friday, since I will be busy for the next few days and wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving with this painting.  I painted this Indian woman with a pumpkin and a sunflower from  a still life set-up of two objects that I put out for my Thanksgiving decorations.  I also have the male Indian and both a male and female Pilgrim.  I decided on the title after thinking about the fact that our native Americans did not always have turkey at their disposal so enjoyed seeds sometimes instead for their protein, fat and carbs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment