Friday, November 18, 2011

Yule Tide Treasure by Pam Holnback

Yule Tide Treasure
6" x 6"  Oil
$100.00 + $10.00 s/h


I love painting Christmas ornaments.  I love the shine, sparkle and reflections.  These ornaments are vintage, and aren't regular, shiny glass balls.  They're antiqued and somewhat matte.  I found this a fun challenge.

This is one of my paintings that will be at Summerland Gardens during the holiday season.  This weekend, November 18 and 19, 10am-8pm is their Holiday Open House.   Hope you can stop by and share some holiday cheer.

I also have paintings at Dream Pastries in Castle Rock.  This Saturday is the annual Starlighting event, (the lighting of the star on the castle like rock).  Events and openings will be taking place downtown, so please stop by there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment