Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's Zentangle Inspired "For The Holidays"


3.5"H x 3.5"W  Pencil and Ink on Official Zentangle Tile.
Unframed.  May be framed with mat as you would for watercolor.
$5.00 $1.00 S&H



          My Blog                                              My Website
I thought up some of my own tangles for this one to have a holiday theme.  It includes one official Zentangle pattern as far as I know.  The upper left corner that looks like snow flakes is called "AHH".  I then made the branches of an evergreen tree, a pattern of candles, and another of stars.  In the little loops, I put squares to represent boxes and "barbells" on top to represent ribbon bows on top of the boxes. This is my entry for Paint Party Friday.  Next week it is back to my oil and pastel paintings!  I have been away for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment