Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Humble Flower oil painting still life by Maryann Leake colorado artist

oil painting on panel 11"x 14" $175.00 contact artist for purchase leake@artist.org I love these flowers. My little Jojo and Molly refreshed my eyes to how sweet they are. These were a gift from them.. The blue and white bowl is my favorite bowl to paint.. I had an arrangement in it for a Sunday service at church and the pastor's wife nearly took it home! I almost had her in a headlock to get her hands off it... is that wrong?

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! It's a beautiful painting. Specially the colors you used is awesome.

    Hawaii Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. We promise that every oil paintings that you buy from our store is 100% hand-made, which shows rich color and strong stereoscopic feeling. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete