Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to School Bliss by Pamela Blaies

Summer Reds
6" x 12"
oil on linen

Click HERE to "like" this piece in an online painting competition!

I'm a little behind on posting my new artwork. With the "back to school" chaos going on, I have been creating, but there does not seem to be much time left over for photographing, displaying and blogging. Now that the first day of school has come and gone, I'm ready to get back to my daily routine. Here is a piece that I did a few weeks ago while on vacation in San Antonio. It has a loose, abstract-ish feel that I adore! I want to see more of this in all of my paintings.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment