Monday, August 5, 2013

Busy Weekend Filled with Beauty by Pamela Blaies

Antique Roses - SOLD

Two art receptions kept me busy over the weekend. I was thrilled with the gorgeous opening reception for my solo show at the Goodrich Gallery in downtown Dallas. There was a nice turnout and several pieces sold during the opening including "Antique Roses."  If you didn't get a chance to make it to the opening, stop by and see it sometime this month - it is worth the trip!

Click the photo above to see the painting video of Antique Roses


At the Breckenridge Fine Art Center, I got to visit with other artists and collectors at this year's stunning national juried exhibit.  It is on display through September 7th and I'm honored to be included with my piece "Apples and an Antique Pitcher."

Apples and an Antique Pitcher
14" x 11
oil on linen

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment