Friday, August 2, 2013

You are Invited this Sunday by Pamela Blaies

Pamela Blaies - Artwork in Oils
Goodrich Gallery, Dallas, Texas
August, 2013
opening reception Sunday, August 4, Noon -2pm

My solo exhibit is now up at the lovely Goodrich Gallery in Dallas. It will be open for all of August. More than 30 of my paintings are displayed and I am so pleased at how beautiful the exhibit looks. You are invited to the opening reception this Sunday, August 4, 12 noon - 2pm.  I'd love to see you there! The Goodrich Gallery is located inside the First United Methodist Church of Dallas building, 1928 Ross Avenue, Dallas, Texas. Click HERE for directions and parking information.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment