Monday, September 1, 2014

Some Like It Hot Red Poppies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1549267

Some Like It Hot Red Poppies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Your mission should you choose to accept it - *cue Mission Impossible theme music*....travel to Southern France, unplug the Inter-Web thingy, taste test a few pounds of delicieux gelato, feast your eyes on rolling hills, medieval villages, and flowers, and shop at the local markets until you need to acquire a new suitcase for the trip back home for all your new treasures...!

Why am I going to France? I'm doing a bit of advance reconnaissance for our trip there together for my painting workshop next August! My first workshop is full, but I have a few seats left in my Aug. 4-14, 2015 workshop at Le Vieux Couvent. I've saved some creme brulet with your name on it! Read more....



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1549267

 Poppies blooming on the easel!





No comments:

Post a Comment