Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Still Life Flower Painting "Roses Are Red, and Violet, Too! " by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter

There are times that an artist must accept the fact that a painting is not ready for prime time viewing! "Roses Are Red and Violet,Too" is a Still life painting that I began almost a year ago but was never completely satisfied with. The painting has remained in the busiest area of my studio until one day last week I was prompted to submit this painting for a local exhibit. After much thought, I began to rework the painting! "Roses Are Red and Violet, Too", an acrylic floral painting, was juried into the exhibit so I spent my time well!



30"x24" Oil on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Visit http://deannajaugstetter.com to view more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment