Sunday, November 30, 2014

Petite Garden Pink Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1621348

 Petite Garden Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Archival Panel






 Petite Garden Pink Peonies was one of my new peony paintings in Flower Mound Studio today. The clock is still ticking, and if I hold my breath and no one sneezes, the delicate fresh peonies may last another day or 2! I didn't brave the shopping crowds today, and the puggies were quite happy for me to stay home at their beck and call. The only time I ventured out was this morning with the hubby for a brisk 3 mile walk. It was windy and the trees were turning and the leaves were like sparkling bits of gold falling all around us. Visit my art bloggy for a picture from my grand adventure into the wilds of Flower Mound!


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1621348


Petite Garden Peonies and the studio models at rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment