Thursday, January 29, 2015

Earth Child Geraniums - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops - Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1665984

Earth Child Geraniums
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




 Have you ever had one of those days in the studio where nothing you paint turns out right? I scumbled and wiped and mumbled through three canvases today before I finally settled on this geranium painting. I'm not sure why sometimes things flow, and sometimes it's like gears grinding. When the muses are singing, when things flow almost effortlessly onto the canvas, it's so nice, but it doesn't always happen, even when you've been painting every day for almost 7 years! Clearly, I need more chocolate in my diet or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment