Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Painting on Sale, Red Pepper Still Life, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting,"Sliced Peppers", 8x10" Original

It is sale day!  Once a week I post a painting on sale and today is the day!

purchase here
165 minus $20 rebate
 I was cleaning closets and found this piece.  I cannot believe I overlooked it!  I love the way the red;s, blues, and black work together in this piece.


Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $165.00 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $20.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This sale expires at 12:01 a.m. January 16, 2015

Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment