Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beyond the Storm Iris Garden - Flower Painting Classes and Workshops by Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1677499

Beyond the Storm Iris Garden
by Nancy Medina
16X16
Palette Knife/Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas






I could not resist the urge to go super thick with color on Beyond the Storm Iris Garden. This painting is dedicated to those who are facing adversity, a loved one in hospital, a fear that a job will not be there tomorrow, a scary medical diagnosis. Three people I care about very deeply are facing each of these scenarios. As a friend, all we can do is be there for those we love, in these tough situations. And so I am there. With love and support to my dear friends. Someday, there will be a time when the storm is behind you. And I'll still be there beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment