Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Small Floral Still Life | Flower Painting | Daily Painting | Rose Bush and Reflection by Carol Schiff | SOLD

I am continuing on with my series of small floral still life paintings in oil.  They are just too much fun to stop!  This is one of my all time favorite daily paintings.

SOLD


Of course, this painting has all my favorite colors....the rose, purple, turquoise, green and yellow seem to sing.


This little blossom makes the composition special.

When I first started painting, I worked in pastel for eight years, before moving on to oil.  One of my favorite pastels was a painting I did from the same photograph.


This painting is 20x25"....much larger and still one of my all time favorites.  I must say though, that I prefer the new version over this.

Which do you prefer?


www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment