Thursday, April 16, 2015

Daily Painting, Painting on Sale, Small Oil Painting, Hydrangea Painting, 10x10" Still Life Floral

This small oil painting is done with a knife, in very harmonious colors, making a very serene piece of art.

Purchase here
150 minus 25 rebate
It is a highly textured painting and one of my favorites.  The soft colors make it easy to live with.  It will fill that corner of your room without shouting out it's presence.

Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $149.95 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.


Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.

Thank you for reading my blog today.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment