Thursday, May 7, 2015

Painting on sale, Floral still life, daily painting, small oil painting, "Spring Flowers" by Carol Schiff, 8x10 Oil

Today is sale day!  I hope you like this floral painting of spring flowers.  It has been a big seller as a print on wood panels, but , so far, the original is still looking for a home.

purchase here
150 minus $25 rebate

Now for the deal of the day( and the PERFECT Mother's Day Gift.)  Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $150 and shipping. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This offer expires Friday May 8 at 12:01 a.m.


Tip for artists:  Instead of purchasing art books, I purchase paintings from my favorite artists.  I find it much more helpful for me to study technique and brushwork from an actual example instead of a book.  I have the added benefit of owning original artwork which I enjoy daily in my home.


Have a great spring day and take time to smell the roses.




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment