Thursday, November 5, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Still Life Eggplant Painting "ONE NOTE (A.K.A. EGGPLANT JAZZ)" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre



Musical instruments and symbols have informed my paintings throughout my career. I thought is was a good time to have it re-surface in my "Window Within a Window" series. And because I am known for a sense of humor, I wanted to combine the two.
What are your reactions to this funky painting? Isn't an egg plant a fun veggie to play with? Enjoy!
Recently a 7 year old asked, "Is that a fairy house?" Of course it is! :)



32"x22"x1.5"  Oil on Panel/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment