Tuesday, May 31, 2016

How to Make Your Pink Flowers Pop - Nancy Medina Art

http://www.nancymedina.com/available-paintings/3tmreytm4d3h6x2796243jccplhyh8

The Chosen Hydrangeas by Nancy Medina
20X20, Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas






 I clipped these hydrangeas from my garden this morning. It was particularly tough choosing who was going to succumb to the snippers! My hydrangea garden is all pastels this year, with pale blues and violets, whites and pinks and dusty roses. I suspect you'll be seeing a lot of these colors in new paintings to come, and I've got some tips for you today on how to make your pinks their brightest. A  note of caution: Be sure to don your goggles and aprons, however, things will get super brightly precariously pink quickly! Read more...


No comments:

Post a Comment