Sunday, May 21, 2017

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Floral with Melon Still Life, 14x18x.75" Oil

Today's art is a workshop painting.  I recently attended a 4-day workshp with one of my favorite artists, Elio Camacho.  Elio is as good as an instructor as he is as an artist.  I would be hard pressed to find another instructor with as much knowledge and one who gave me as much individual attention.  Maybe he thought I need the attention more than others....just kidding.  Everyone in the class got lots of instruction tailored to their individual needs.

Purchase here
485 + shipping
This is my second Elio workshop and I have already signed up for another.  I need constant reinforcement to actually put his techniques in practice.

Elio is not an internet artists, but you can find his work on Pinterest.  He doesn't allow photos taken of him that expose his face.  You will see lots of images of him at the easel, always from behind.

He lives in the Bay area, but travels to Florida in the Spring and Fall of each year to do workshops in several locations here.  Workshop information is available on his website here.  If you decide to go, you will have a real treat ahead of you, as he is also a very interesting person with a wonderful sense of humor.  Enjoy!


Have a great day!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment