Friday, May 13, 2011

1457 Snuggling Up!

5" x 10" = 12.7 x 25.4" oil on panel to purchase click HERE


At last back to painting!
I have had visitors for the last 10 days with a three day art exhibition in the middle of that, so it has been a busy couple of weeks, but now I'm back to doing what I love the most.
After having a bunch of my still lifes box framed, making them look really contemporary, they attracted a lot of attention and I  received some very positive feedback at the recent exhibition and of course I made sales too which was very gratifying.
So I have decided where I will be focusing most of my attention for the near future, after feeling that I had no particular direction, it's great to have a focus and will see where this will lead me. All very exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment