Friday, May 13, 2011

"Green Apple Slices" by Sandy Bradford

6" x 6" Oil on Canvas Panel



Wow! So glad to be able to use Blogger and Internet again! No access for a number of days...frustrating not to be able to post my daily paintings, and share my stories.

However, my own inconveniences pale in comparison to those of many here as the clean up continues in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham areas, following the devastation caused by the numerous tornadoes that recently ripped through Alabama. Many of us now have power, and modern conveniences like cable and Internet, but there are still many without homes, living in shelters. Thanks to all who have given so generously to help. We are all grateful for your kindness.

My apple theme continues with the painting seen here, as I sliced one of my Granny Smith apples, and set it up on a bright red background. Still love the look of green and red playing off one another.

Proceeds from the sell of this painting will be donated to Red Cross in support of the tornado victims.

Thanks for looking. Back soon with another painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment