Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gloria J Zucaro's "Silent Moon"

8"H x 8"W original Oil on Raymar Panel
I had fun with this one by under-painting with acrylic gold glitter paint which shows through in selected areas.
This painting can be found on my Daily Paintworks auction site with a starting bid of $40.00 or you may buy it here direct for $75.00 unframed.


       My Blog                              My Website
This cat that has a glittery surface is one of my Halloween decorations, as are my Fall leaves that are edged with glitter.   I needed something else in the upper left corner, especially because the cat appeared to be looking at something.  I debated using the shadow of a mouse in that corner, but really liked the moon better.I hope you do too!  

10% of the sale price will go to Kimberly Conrad's Club 47 fundraiser for Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment