Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Grand Opening Pink Peonies - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1466336

Grand Opening Pink Peonies
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas




Grand Opening Pink Peonies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio. I was so excited in my quest for coffee at the grocery store today, to discover pink and white peonies! The gal behind the flower counter said they had just come in. I bought three bundles, and they were closed like tight little eggs. In 2 hours, they were already stretching their wings, by tomorrow they will be at their peak so stay tuned. I suspect we shall see a few more peony paintings before they shatter like glass, as the fragile, wonderful flowers tend to do after a few days... It's like they woke up and said "Hey, how did we end up in steamy, hot Texas???" and fainted dead away or something, kind of how I felt that time I visited New Orleans in July.



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1466336

The studio models take a bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment