Thursday, May 8, 2014

White Iris Tango and a Free Iris Video - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1460935

White Iris Tango
by Nancy Medina
12X12
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas





White Iris Tango is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio, based on the flowers of Argyle Acres Iris Garden in Argyle, Texas. I launched a new iris video for you today, and you can take a peek here. (pssst, it's free!) I've been watching my own iris beds with an eagle eye this month, celebrating each new blossom. My purples and blues have had no problem making an appearance, but only one white iris has peeked out so far. I'm holding my breath, awaiting the black iris I so carefully staked off, and asked my hubby to be sure not to thin or move in the annual culling. When it blooms, I'll share a photo with you. Notice I said when, rather than if? I'm thinking positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment