Monday, June 2, 2014

Orange Blossoms and Hydrangeas and a Tennessee Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

Orange Blossoms and Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
Sold




 I'm always just a little sad on the last day of a workshop, saying goodbye to a group of friends from across the country. By Day 3, we've all let our hair down a bit, wiped yellow paint off one another's faces, shared cookies at some point, and painted until the cows came home on several occasions. Toss in a little chocolate, and there is no better bonding experience I can think of! My Murfreesboro, Tennessee workshop wrapped up today, and tomorrow I fly home to the hubby and the pugs in North Texas. Next stop, Spring, Texas! Visit my art blog to see more workshop photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment