Saturday, January 10, 2015

Daily Painting, Floral, "Red Hibiscus" 6x8" SOLD

Hibiscus is one of my favorite flowers.  They are very tropical, hula girls always have them behind their ears, and they come in a variety of colors and sizes.

Purchase here
SOLD

This is a common type that I found planted behind the Eau Gallie Library.  I went there early one morning on a photo shoot, looking for stray pelicans and egrets that usually hand around the fishing pier behind the library.  No birds in sight.....also no fishermen.  I was just about to drive away when I noticed the flowers, turned to the morning light.


So, it was not a wasted trip after all.  It is always a wonderful feeling to be out in nature in the morning stillness.

I am trying to get my art to Times Square...you can help.  Just click here and click on the "collect" button at the top of the page!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment