Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dreams of Summer Hydrangeas and Painting Florida Flowers - Nancy Medina Art

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1650898

Dreams of Summer Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina

Class Demonstration

20X16
Oil on Linen Panel

We hit the flower jackpot in Florida yesterday, my hostess with the most-ess Ann drove me to a warehouse of fresh flowers as soon as I landed in the sunshine state yesterday. On top of that, she failed to restrain me in any way, shape, or fashion, as I tossed fresh peonies, hydrangeas, Japanese iris, daisies, delphiniums, and all sorts of other colorful plants onto our my shopping cart. Oh, and a few new vases, too, (because one can never have too many sparkley vases....).  Today we painted hydrangeas until the seagulls came home, and tomorrow we're going to warm up our pink brushs with some lovely roses and peonies. I do so appreciate my flower models. They don't fidget, they don't complain about the bright lights, they don't eat much and never, ever show up for a shoot after partying all night with bags under their eyes.  Read more....

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1650898

The classroom models take a bow!



No comments:

Post a Comment