Thursday, February 7, 2013

Giving Love Away by Angela Sullivan

Giving Love Away
I am still in my quest of doing the perfect study which will become a larger painting. And
daily I trudge along painting my little heart out. Today once again I paint this Teddy Bear which my
mom gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I only have a few of them and treasure each one.
As I think about this little bear I think about my mom. She will be 89 this year. I still call her each day and I can't help but think about all those times she showed me love in so many ways. Like all of the times she did without so I could have what I wanted not what I needed. It is a wonderful thing when you give love away and years later it brings a smile when someone thinks of it.
8x8 Oil on canvas panel
$100
View more of my original oil paintings check out my
blog
Or check out more of  my daily paintings or to purchase via Pay Pal visit
Angela Sullivan,
 Oxford,Alabama


No comments:

Post a Comment