Friday, June 24, 2011

Impressionistic Still Life by Pam Holnback

Red, Please
6" x 6" Oil
$100.00 + $10.00 s/h

I received a commission to paint a wine glass.  This client had purchased two of my other pieces, wine bottles and corks with a cork screw.  She wanted a third, knowing that that would look better in her home.  It isn't always that you get to see where your pieces are and how your pieces look in someone's home.  But, she invited me over to get my opinion, see her colors, and see about the third piece.  The two paintings are hanging in their great room, over a small bureau that they use as a bar.  They look great (if I may say so myself.)  I hope to be able to see the third, when it's up.  I loved painting the wine glass.  So, I painted four and let her choose the one she wanted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment