Thursday, August 11, 2011

Impressionistic Floral by Pam Holnback

On My Deck
100 Garden and Floral Oil Paintings, 81/100
12" x 12" $245.00 + $10. s/h click to bid

"END OF SUMMER" SALE!  All paintings purchased in the month of August will be marked down.  My 8" x 10" oils will be on sale for $100.00.  My 6" x 6" and 6" x 8" daily paintings will be on sale for $75.00.  All other sizes are marked down as well.  Please email if you are interested in a painting posted in the past and I will change the paypal button just for you!

These geraniums were so much fun to paint.  We have 5 big pots of them in the corner of our deck.  I sat in the shade (part of the deck is covered) and painted away.  We all have tubes of paint that we rarely use, maybe from past workshops, or given to us by someone sometime.  I have a tube of red paint called "Geranium Lake".  I have no idea where I got it, but I used it in this piece. And, the reds work!

Please visit my blog at: http://pamholnback.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment