Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My First DVD and Summer Musical Tulips - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.com

 Summer Musical Tulips - Detail
36X36
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


My new video





 A new four-foot tulip painting is under construction in Flower Mound studio, where we are celebrating the arrival of *cue trumpets* my first DVD! The big ole box arrived today. I thought it was just another canvas order until it occurred to me, today was the big delivery date. I love having all these beautifully packaged DVDs all lined up. They look so neat and well organized, unlike other parts of my studio! Tomorrow the winner of a full day private lesson arrives from Delaware, so the pugs and I will be entertaining and one of us will actually be teaching.

As soon as I can figure out how to set up my paypal for international shipping, I'll be sharing information on how to purchase my DVDs. In the meantime, if you are interested in one, just send me a note to nancy@nancymedina.com with your email and I'll send you more details on the new DVD.




My new DVDs, all shiny and sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment